The training schools organized in 2016 were:
- Cellulose Technology in April 11-14 in Abo, Finland. The lecturers from EPNOE were Thomas Heinze, Frank Meister, Pedro Fardim and Ulla Forsström from VTT.
The training schools organized in 2015 were:
- Polysaccharides in health and well-being, January 2015 in Wageningen University (the Netherlands) - Organizers: Carmen Boeriu, Karin Stana-Kleinschek, Jan van Dam
- EPNOE course "Cellulose Technology", April 21-23, 2015 in Abo Akademi (Finland) - Organizers: Pedro Fardim, Jan Gustafsson
- Polysaccharides in building construction, June 2015 in Clermont-Ferrand (France) - Organizers: Jan van Dam, Patrick Navard
- Cellulose dissolution, 8-9 April 2015 in Jena (Germany) - Organizers: Tim Liebert, Thomas Heinze, Andreas Koschella - In collaboration with COST 1205
- Physics and Chemistry in Polysaccharide Research: From Molecules to Materials, 18 October 2015 in Warsaw (Poland) - Organizers: Danuta Ciechanska, Patrick Navard - Pre-conference EPNOE 2015
- EPNOE organised the 1st International EPNOE Junior Scientists Meeting in Wageningen (the Netherlands) on 19-20 January 2015. This meeting was the opportunity for Junior Scientists working in the field of polysaccharides to present their latest research results and also their thoughts and ideas regarding how they see the development of this field in the near future.
Please find the book of abstracts by clicking on: Book of abstracts_EPNOE Junior scientist meeting 2015.pdf 543.76 kB
- The 2nd International EPNOE Junior Scientists meeting took place in Sophia-Antipolis (France) on October 2016.
Circular downloadable here "2nd International EPNOE Junior Scientists meeting"
Book of abstracts dowloadable here.